Become a part of Bär & Karrer as
Attorney at Law in the areas of Litigation & Arbitration
Bär & Karrer is a leading internationally oriented commercial law firm with four offices in all of Switzerland's language regions. Our corporate culture is characterized by professionalism, mutual support, collegial and open interaction and flat hierarchies. We will suit you if you thrive in an innovative, open and very well organised environment and if a good team spirit is just as important to you as working efficiently.
We are looking for an Attorney at Law for our office in Lugano.
- Close cooperation within the team;
- Cooperation with various specialists from Bär & Karrer;
- Personal contact with clients;
- Cooperation with colleagues from abroad;
- Carrying out legal clarifications and drafting memoranda;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Independent drafting of submissions to authorities and legal documents;
- Representation of clients before Swiss courts in international arbitration proceedings.
- Successful completion of legal studies as well as Swiss admission to the bar;
- Keen interest in cross-border issues and continuous 'on-the-job' training;
- Mother tongue Italian or German (with knowledge of Italian) as well as good knowledge of English;
- Ability to work in a team and loyalty;
- Pleasant, sociable and correct personality with a well-groomed appearance;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and creative way of working;
- Motivation to achieve extraordinary things for our clients.
An interesting benefit package for you:
- Be part of one of the leading law firms in Switzerland with an international reputation: With 350 employees and a strong decision-making partnership, we are also well positioned for large mandates with special challenges and which draw attention. Teamwork in large mandates with several teams involved;
- Continuous training through internal and external specialist events, day seminars and "on-the-job" training;
- Lots of freedom in the organisation of working hours and state-of-the-art management, IT and communication tools as well as competent and timely support;
- A very good employment package with many benefits and services that make everyday life easier;
- Beneficial (and perhaps surprisingly) uncomplicated interaction with one another with a unique team spirit;
- You will find many more advantages of a commitment to Bär & Karrer here.
Get in touch
I look forward to studying your application. Your documents will reach me quickly and securely via our online tool.